Docu International Collaboration Program
Great Opportunity For Freelancers Around The World
- Being a Freelancer can be lonely.
- Studies show that performance is improved when collaborating.
- Collaborative methods are much more valuable than individualistic ways of building progression in career.
- More innovation.
- Creative brainstorming sessions.
- Finding new fresh perspectives.
- Making important connections.
- Learn from each other.
- Professional networking.
- Gaining access to additional skills.
- Asking for feedback and opinions, sharing knowledge.
- Best projects will be published in Docu Magazine.
- It’s 100%
This is how it works:
Step 1: Join Docu International Collaborations. Send your appliucation below. It’s free.
Step 2: We will match you with a fellow photographer – you will make a project together!
Step 3: Get to know each other. Start brainstorming Documentary Photography project ideas. At first you will communicate via email. If you want, you can switch to Skype, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
Step 4: After Brainstorming, write a project plan:
List what you are going to do.
Figure out how are you gong to do it.
Explain why this project is interesting.
- Make a project schedule (include feedback sessions with your partner).
Step 5: Start the project.
Step 6: When project is ready, make a video presentation about your project. (Show images in presentation too!)
“Hello, we are ______ and ______. Our project is called__________. This project is about___________“.
Step 8: Our team will watch all presentations and select the best projects. Selected projects will be published in Docu Magazine.
It’s 100% Free